I have been trying to setup Exchange 5.5 sp4 to filter SPAM to a dead IP
so I may review the messages and attempt to stop them. While allowing all
normal outgoing and incoming mailto continue.  Microsoft has a method
written up in Q199656 however, I must be reading it wrong or just plan
dense because no matter what I try it either stops incoming or outgoing
mail.  Any suggestions or clarification on a method would be great. Our
company will not spend the money for a third party e-mail filtering
system.

Thanks
Don