Uh, I didn't play with Exchange at the time, cuz the company I work for and
the location I was at ran Sendmail.  I have since resolved most of that.
Not to mention, there comes a time in my career when Exchange doesn't do it
for me anymore.  I personally enjoy the security aspects of networking and
designing new ADS networks, not to mention security audits on networks.
Being an "Administrator" doesn't pay to well and isn't really that fun.

I can tell you this, I've been working with Exchange since the days of 4.0.
I am certified in Exchange 5.5 and soon will be in Exchange 2K and I can
install/configure/troubleshoot with the best on this list.  My little OOO
was a mistake on my part as I wasn't familiar with the servers in the new
location I moved to.  OOO's were disabled almost instantly after someone's'
reply to me.  Yes, even though I was out of the office, I checked my email,
saw the problem and immediately rectified it.

Tell me this "David", have you ever seen me post a question here?  I would
say not, you can check the archives, I doubt you will find anything in the
last 6 years.  You wanna know why I don't post questions?  Because I know
most of the answers or I know where to get them.

Like Daniel and the other real Exchange guru's here, I have done hundreds of
DR scenario's for clients with a 99% recovery rate.  I would imagine my
skill set is just fine...  Unlike others around here...

That said, you can crawl back under the stone from which you crawled
from....