http://www.officerecovery.com/exchange/
Try the demo....

-----Original Message-----
From: brenda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 5:07 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: recovering from an ost file

i resent this Message becuase it looks my first one didnt get to the list.
my exhcange died few dyas ago. all i have now is an ost file with all my
stuff.
till 2 hours or so ago i could see the all stuff from the offilne files,
till i made my biggest mistake and removed the exchange mailbox from the
profile. (if i would know that i cant relay on the ost file i would copy
everything to pst one).
anyway i read the articles that explains that its almost impossilbe to get
my stuff now out of the ost file; but since its happned just 2 hours ago -
maybe some one can help? any angel/wixard that can give an hand and save
all my years of work ? :(