From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 4:07 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: 9318 and 9322 bind and bindback errors

I've got a 5.5 organization, and the Exchange server in one of my sites is
getting 9318 bind errors to all other servers in other sites.  I've verified
name resolution both ways, and everything seems to be in order.  I'm able to
net use shares both ways with no problem.  I'm also able to ping by name
both ways with no problem.  I've added the other servers to it's hosts and
lmhosts files for good measure with no luck.

Any suggestions???

Will

Will Zimmerman MCSE
Exchange Administrator