From: Bibel, Laura Y. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 12:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Prevent the forwarding of an email message.

Okaaaayyyy, let me try this again. If I send a message marked private, when
the recipient opens it, he CANNOT modify anything in the message box. He CAN
hit reply or forward, but he CANNOT modify my message and he CANNOT copy any
of my message while composing the reply. I was looking at this only from a
reply/forward perspective. I just realized that when the recipient opens the
original message, he CAN copy the contents elsewhere. I think that's wierd
though. It would be nice if you couldn't copy in either read or compose
mode. I apologize for my error (even though I was partly right, I think!!!)
I feel stupid enough so be nice, ok?

Laura Bibel
Allegheny Energy: Information Services
Voice (724) 830-5966 Fax (724) 853-3600