-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Pillai, Raj
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 2:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Unauthorized user accessing mail

Hello all,

Exchange 5.5, Sp4. Win NT Sp6a.  Outlook 98.

I have a user(A) who suspects that another user(B)is  accessing her
outlook account on a different PC(X). I have checked the NT security log
to confirm that userA logged in multiple number of times on a certain
date, when she claims she has logged in only once in the AM. This
confirms that someone else is using User A login and password to log in
to the network. What log can I view to check if UserB did illegally
access User A's mail ?

Thanks

Raj
****
**This e-mail message, including any attachments, contains information
that is confidential, may be protected by the attorney/client or other
applicable privileges, and may constitute non-public information.  This
message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, do not read it;
please immediately notify the sender that you have received this message
in error and delete this message.  Unauthorized use, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message or the
information contained in this message or the taking of any action in
reliance on it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Thank you
for your
****