ExMerge with the archive option

-----Original Message-----
From: Hansen, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Monday, April 15, 2002 10:31 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: Pulling a email out of the DB?
Subject: Pulling a email out of the DB?

Hi

In a bit of frustration here, I had a new employee form our HR
department decide to send out a 16 meg word document to everyone in the
company.  This wouldn't normally effect most of the users but it will
effect our 40 or so remote users who use modems and possibly some other
users who have more stuff in their mailboxes.

Is there a way I can pull this email from the system in its entirety
without downing the server or restarting any major services?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

e-