I know that this may have been covered before but I was wondering if there are any hot
fixes to some of the calendaring issues that exist in OWA 2000. For example, reminder
pop-ups are unable to be closed, acceptance of meetings are not entered into the
calendar ...etc. I saw a few Q article that just said "microsoft is aware of the
problem" but never saw any follow ups with fixes. Final question, is Exchange 2000 SP3
due out any time soon? Thanks.

Matthew Romeo
Systems Programmer/Analyst
E-Mail Administrator