That's what I was looking for, thanks!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Setmajer, Jerzy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 11:27 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Relaying

http://dlis.gseis.ucla.edu/people/pagre/spam.html
http://www.junkemail.org/scamspam/

-----Original Message-----
From: Rasey, Dennis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 12:16 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Relaying

I've just discovered that my Exchange (5.5 sp4) was open to relaying (and
was being used by a spammer)....
I have closed that 'hole', but now I'd like to report the spammer to
whom-ever tracks these sort of things.

I believe the spammer is Hotstocks.com (all the e-mails going out where
addressed from [EMAIL PROTECTED], where xxx seemed to be a random, valid,
domain).

Doing a quick search on Usenet shows that others have had similar
experiences with Hotstocks.com (i.e. relaying off their servers).

I've closed the relay, but what can I do regarding Hotstocks.com?

Thanks,
Dennis Rasey
Systems Administrator
PDS - Premier Dealer Services