Public folder, SharePoint Portal server, or just go with SharePoint Team
Services to do it since you probably won't need enough to justify a full
blown SPP server

-----Original Message-----
From: McCready, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 8:44 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: NewsGroups / Bulletin Boards
Subject: NewsGroups / Bulletin Boards

Exchange 5.5, NT 4.0.

We would like to setup a newsgroup / bulletin board type thing for
several internal users.  From what I've read about Newsgroups, it looks
like they are mostly for Internet use. Is anybody using Newsgroups
specifically for internal users, and if so, can you specify who has
access to the group and who doesn't?

Would there be a better way to approach this rather than Newsgroups?
All we really want is a local message board that we can restrict access
to.

Thanks.

Robert