Oops, forgot the link, didn't I?  Just as well, since by now you'll have
found it in the FAQ.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q266686

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 4:30 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: Setting up your internet connect for outgoing mail E2K
Subject: RE: Setting up your internet connect for outgoing mail E2K

First of a two-part q-article.  I believe it's also in the Exchange 2000
FAQ, which you can find at the bottom of this (and every) post.  I
suggest printing the PDF version of it.

-tom