From: Stephen Mynhier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 1:30 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: RBDL/Auto DL population based upon directory properties (in
E 2K)

The code to handle the Dynamic Distribution Lists that you want was
actually partially implemented in E2k.  RTM and SP1 E2k could handle
DDLs, although there isn't a GUI to do it.  SP2 broke the partial
implementation, however, SP3 will fully implement the code to handle
DDLs.

(DDLs are Distribution Lists based on an LDAP query)

Stephen