I'm guessing that he's looking at locking down the ports on which the OWA
server can connect out. That way, in the event that the box does get hacked,
it can only access certain ports on certain parts of the network.

Its actually solid theory - but it is a bear to pull off.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA