Sweet, I'll take a banana split with 2 chocolates and 1 strawberry.

-----Original Message-----
From: McMahon, Terry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 10:50 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange traffic to 10.10.10.10

Right, sorry.

When stopping the MTA, I stopped it for about 10 minutes, I got about 30
messages in the queue to the hub server about 2/3 public folder replication
and 1/3 mail.  Inbound was a lot bigger, some 200 Public folder rep and 100
or so mail.  That's what made me think it was public folder replication. . .
but, this is where I get lost, while the MTA is down, there's still this
traffic to 10.10.10.10.  Windows Directory replication?  There is no
10.10.10.10 that I can find and the network guys say the traffic isn't going
anywhere.

By a lot of traffic I mean, if left "un-shaped" it would fill a 3meg pipe.
Normal traffic from this server averages 200k.

I've decided computers are too complicated and I'm going to work at Dairy
Queen.