All,

I'm having a probelm here during my conversion from Exchange 5.5 to E2K.
I'm trying to setup our Address Lists to mirror how our Address Book
looked on Exchange 5.5.  The way we have it setup on the 5.5 server is
that we have a container named Distribution Lists.  Underneath that we
have departmental containers and under each of those we have
distribution lists that pertain to that department.  Now I'm having a
helluva time trying to do that in E2K.  Does anyone have any idea what's
the best way to accomplish this task?  I'm open for any ideas.

Thanks,

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering