And I would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for you meddling admins.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hunter, Lori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:45 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: scheduling automatic rebooting of server

<scooby doo voice> errrr???

Why on earth would you want to do that?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Cornett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 10:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: scheduling automatic rebooting of server

Does anyone know how to schedule the automatic rebooting of Windows 2000
Servers. I have looked on the their website and have found next to nothing
about how to do this. What I am trying to do is on our Mail server I want to
have the machine reboot say every Sunday night at a certain time. If anyone
knows how to do this in Windows 2000 I would greatly appreciate the
information.

_____________________________________
James Cornett
Network Administrator
New Israel Fund
1101 14th Street, NW
Sixth Floor
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202-842-0900 ext. 269
Fax: 202-842-0991
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.newisraelfund.org

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.