-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Quentin
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 12:45 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: CDOEXM and multi-domain.

Hi all,

I'm using CDOEXM to create and manage mailboxes programmatically.
I have troubles creating mailboxes on a Server that is not in the same
NT
domain as the machine I'm using.
Is there a way to do it I'm not aware of or is this a known limitation
(which would be pretty annoying)

Quentin.