I clicked Tool -> Windows Update and then chose IE6
No prompt
No reboot

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Thursday, April 25, 2002 10:06 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: Update IE w/out reboot (was: scheduling automatic
rebooting...)
Subject: Update IE w/out reboot (was: scheduling automatic rebooting...)

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, at 6:08pm, Stephen Mynhier wrote:
> Oh my God... That is absolutely amazing!  I managed to upgrade IE on
> my Win 2k Adv Server today without rebooting it!  I have accomplished
> the impossible!  We need a committee to study this! (get your facts
> straight)

  I would be happy to (get my facts straight, that is).  How do you do
this?
It always prompts me to reboot, and does even give me the option to
reboot later.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| The opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do
| not | necessarily represent the views or policy of any other person,
| entity or  | organization.  All information is provided without
| warranty of any kind.  |