      Subject:  The Prestige of GOLD Credit
      Sent:     4/30/2002 7:01 AM
      [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 4/30/2002 9:34 AM
            The message contains a content type that is not supported
            <exchangen1.oneonta.edu #5.6.1 smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not
supported by Remote Host>

I have read several messages on other lists that say it may be related
to 8-Bit MIME versus 7-bit.  So I used the Microsoft Knowledge base
Article Q262168 - How to Disable 8BITMIME in Windows 2000 SMTP Service.

This didn't work, and I don't think it was a smart idea.

Any help on why the messages are being rejected and how to fix it would
be appreciated

Rick