Open new message. Click on View, From Field

-----Original Message-----
From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 7:44 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: outlook 2002

I have a user in florida that has outlook 2002 installed using a vpn line to
connect to our office in NY.  He callled me and asked where the from button
was in outlook.  I told him to create a new message then go to view and
click the from button.  The problem is that its not there does anyone know
where the f this stupid button is.

Thanks
Rich