How much capital are you willing to spend?

Nav

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Filipe Joel de Almeida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, April 30, 2002 1:17 PM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        Antivirus Solution

Hi,

My mail server doesn't have any anti-virus installed (Don't flame me,
It's a server I've inherited). I'm thinking of buying an Anti-virus, and
I would like to have some comments on what's the best solution in the
market having in mind the importance of Price/performance.

This server also has ISA server, so the AV should also scan all internet
activity in the proxy.

Thanks in advance,

Filipe Joel de Almeida
Network Consultant