From: "Mark Peoples" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 7:29 PM
Subject: slight OT - SMTP Policy

Hi,

I am looking at implmenting a new e-mail policy for my organisation. Is
anyone out there who has a company policy for e-mail (exchange specific or
SMTP is OK) already written and are  willing to share it with me?

Basically, rather than re-inventing the wheel, I am looking for a policy
that someone out there already has, to use as a basis for our own.

If anyone can assist, please feel free to contact me direct:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
MP