I'm in the process of upgrading my NT4.0 SP5 / Ex.5.5 SP4 server to Windows
2000 as a member server.
It is also a BDC in my domain -- the only remaining nt4.0 server.   Why?  It
is the last stone to be turned over - in order
for my domain to go "native" under W2k.  Also, in-order to make sure that my
DL's, etc. keep the proper permissions
when I install my first Exchange 2000 system.

This server is also my first server in my exchange site - therefore that
last one to be replaced.  I have 4 other servers
in the site, as well as a site connector to another domain.

Questions:

1.  Any known problems with upgrading the server to W2K Member server?
Keeping Ex.5.5 in-place until I
     add the ADC and install my first Exchange 2000 system into the 5.5
site?

2.  Any known problems going to "native" mode after upgrading the system to
W2K?

3.  Should I install SP 6A on the NT4.0 box prior to the upgrade?

4.  Once I install the ADC and setup the two way connection agreement
between my exchange sever and my Primary DC
     will I need to install a new site connector to my sister domain?  Or
will the site connector between my Ex5.5 server
     and my sister domains Ex5.5 server stay connected?

Inquiring minds need to know...

Thanks

Ron