What would happen if you deleted his mail box.  Save everything to a pst and
delete his account of the exchange server.  I am just guessing.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 10:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Canceling a 'Delayed Delivery' message

The client had used Method #1 (of Q176573) -> "Do not deliver before" as
opposed to
the File->Properties->Send_Options->MSX_Server->Send_This_Item_In

In Q176573 they state the advantage of Method 2
(File->Properties->Send_Options->MSX_Server->Send_This_Item_In)
is that it can be deleted after it was sent.

However, for Method #1, which our client had used, there seems to be no
recourse.

.. Joe