OK, I'm been over and over this, and I'm just more and more confused.

  I've been getting "Klez" virus messages in my Inbox (Of course, NAV for
Exchange nueters then before they get anywhere near me, so I'm not
infected).

  If I open or preview these messages, execution of the attachment happens
automatically (It tries to run a .scr file, which Norton AV has already
replaced with a text warning).

  Here's the problem.  I can't figure out why I am having this problem, and
I can't seem to fix it.

  I'm running patched Windows XP IE6 full version (with OE6) and Office 2000
with No Wordmail enabled.

  I've applied the patches to Outlook 2000 and Word 2000 that is supposed to
prevent this.  Still Outlook tries to run the script.

  I've tried all sorts of different security settings, including disabling
everything that that says "Active"

   I'm very confused now.  I shouldn't be having this problem at all, but I
seem to not be able to do anything about it!

   Clues gratefulling accepted.

 Jim Helfer
WTW Architects
 Pittsburgh PA