Chris and Martin,

Thanks for the information. *sigh* My manager's going to hate me. But
that's what a test lab is for right?

As for E2K,

I've yet to really look at it as a possabiliy so my first question is...

Can I run E2K is it own domain with a DC blah blah blah...  Leaving my
current NT 4 domain intact and setup a trust between the 2 domains, add
the E2K server to my current site and move all the users to it?

We're not quite ready to move to 2000 yet so I need to work between the
lines.