-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Bryant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 3:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Friday afternoon fun

This is always good for a laugh,
Dismount the IS, and then as soon as the phone rings, remount it.
Tell the caller(s) "Hmm mine seems to be fine, what happens if you try
again?"

Confidentiality Notice:   The information contained in this electronic
document is considered a confidential and/or privileged communication
between John Burnham Insurance Services and the addressee(s). If the
recipient(s) of this email communication is not the addressee(s), such
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited from photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents and/or attachment(s) in any
way.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender
listed above by any contact means listed. Thank you!