Yes , they say I should have installed FP1 (groupshield's service pack 1)
before rebooting , of course this information came late (i.e. after the
problem when I called them) in their original CD its not written anywhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 1:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Groupshield for Exchange 2k

Have you shared this with NAI as well? I have heard that there are people up
and running GSE2K so I think that it must be able to run correctly.

Ken Powell
Systems Administrator
Clark County Office of Budget and Information Services (OBIS)
Vancouver, Washington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice: (360) 397-6121 x4658