I wonder how the product behaves when you perform a restore or run a utility
like ESEUTIL.  How about virus scanners etc. etc.

Serdar Soysal

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Malayter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 3:07 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Interesting Storage Solution

This product doesn't make much sense to me. It trades management and backup
of one database (Exchange) to management and backup of 3 databases
(Exchange, the SQL "file pointer" database, and the Max Attach filesystem).
More points of failure without much more capability.

If you have problems with exchange DBs getting too big, I think there are
better, cheaper, more manageable solutions (Mailbox manager, adding more
servers or storage, even ExMerge) available.