I am working in a test environment currently and populated my NT4/Ex55
domain with the current production accounts (directory export then import
into test env).  In the test env I have also an Active Directory DC and a
member server which I've installed E2K and joined it to the 5.5 site.  To
get there, I obviously have a two-way trust setup between the two domains
(NT and AD), and also have an ADC setup on the DC of the AD.  E2K is with
SP2 and my Ex55 has SP4.

I setup a one-way CA with ADC to replicate the Ex55 directory into AD.
Then after all was setup, I attempted a mailbox move of just a couple
mailboxes from the Ex55 server to the E2K server.  This move was
successful and I was able to log into that mailbox with the primary NT
account that was the previous Primary NT account.

The problem is that I cannot get the AD account to gain access to this
mailbox.  I just get the default error: Unable to open default e-mail
folders.  Then I tried with the Administrative account from the AD and it
still couldn't access it.

I obviously don't want to have all my users continue logging into the NT4
domain after the migration is complete.

Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Jeff