From: Mustafa Ibrahim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 May 2002 10:33
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You do not have permi ssion to
log on

Hi guys,

One of my users is login on to an NT4 terminal server running Citrix MF 1.8. She logs
on to the NT box with her credentials with no problems whatsoever. However, when she
tries to access outlook 2k, she gets the following msg:

"Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You do not have permission to log on"

I have checked the permissions for this mailbox on the exchange 5.5 box, and
everything seems fine. The only thing that comes to mind is ythat tis may have been
caused by recent enforced password change policy. Everyone else in the office is fine.
Its just this user. I can logon as the admin and view her mail, so the mailbox is not
corrupt or anything. Any ideas? Many thanks.

Mustafa Ibrahim