Did you recalculate the routing on the MTAs of servers A and B?

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Kumar Pillai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 11:45 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: 3 email servers with 1 IMS

All guru's

Please help...All suggestions welcome

We had 2 exchange 5.5 servers A and B in a single site. IMS was configured
on one of them and everything was working smooth.Last week we added one
more server C, configured that as the IMS and stopped the IMS service from
the other server.  Now the situation is we are able to send and receive
mails only from Server B. On Server A, the MTA queues up and none of the
users are able to receive/ send messages.

Right now we have switched off Server C and started the IMS service in
Server A, and now everybody are able to send/receive mails.

Am I doing anything wrong here.

Thanks

Kumar