Um well, I do but it's in our product and I can't give it out. :( I did a
few searches on the web and couldn't find one to share either... Although I
think if you check the microsoft.public.exchange.application.development
archives at google, you may find something.

I can say that it is obtained using extended MAPI and you have to open the
mailbox table to query for the attribute that contains the data you want.
The MAPI SDK may also have some samples which point you in the right
direction.