Thanks guys for being so patient with me:)

But I think Andy brings up an interesting point, shouldn't you map the
drive letter that EXIFS mounts to to Drive B which no-one uses any more?

Or do you firmly believe in not mounting\exposing a drive?  Also this
drive is only mounted on the Exchange Server, not on the client, so as the
exchange admin don't you control who and what has access to this drive?

--Felicity