You've read Q193922?
The option on the Connections tab is for multiple server sites, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 5:13 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Relaying problems

I understand that relaying is handled on the routing tab, and that's where
the problem is, I have put restrictions in place in there and had problems
with outside mail not coming in and users not being able to send outside,
maybe I'm missing something that is obviuos but from all the lit\info I
have read the advice on this topic is weak, if you have any info you could
give me that would be appreciated.