From: Arch Willingham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 11:55 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Why won't two Ex 2k servers connect and replicate directory
info?

I'm new to Exchange 2K and I'm having problems figuring out how to get
my two servers to connect and replicate directory info. I'm running 2
windows 2k servers in 2 different, untrusted domains and in 2 different
locations connected via WAN link. I had the same setup with Exchange 5.5
and it ran perfectly for years. If anyone could share a simple step by
step way to do this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Arch

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named
addressee, please inform the Netstore Technical Support Desk on
+44 1344 444342 and then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are
not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or rely on this e-mail. Although Netstore routinely screens for
viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for
viruses. This mail has been processed with the Netstore Content
Filtering Service.

Visit our website at www.netstore.net