1.  Use exmerge 3.7.1 (the latest version for Exchange 5.5) to pull the
data off of the 5.5 server

2.  Use Exmerge for E2K to put the data back into the E2K store.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pennell, Ronald B. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 3:41 PM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: Exmerge Question
Subject: Exmerge Question

I have another exchange site connected via a site connector.  They have
their own domain name, etc.  Running ex.5.5. , my side is in mixed mode
with
an ex2000 server.  Trying to moved the other users in our AD along with
email accounts.   I can create the accounts
and create new mailbox's, but, having a time trying to get the data
moved.
Is there away to user exmerge 2000 and grab their data.  Or will emerge
for
5.5 work with Ex2000 mailbox's?

Ron