-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Moore, David K
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 1:52 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Using ADUC: How to list all users in a specific database?

I am attempting to generate a search result in Active Directory Users
and Computers that only lists users in a specific database - I need to
move all those specific users to new databases and I really don't want
to write down all the names and move them manually.  So, here is what
I've done already:

- No, can't simply navigate down to the servers' database object and
list of users then right click and move - no such option on the context
menu.

- Tried every combination of "Exchange Mailbox Store" in the search
feature of ADUC - wouldn't you think it would be
"CN=databasename,CN=storagegroupname" with the "starts with" search
option?

Help!  Any ADUC guru's out there?

David