David,

you can move a users mailbox with script, look up CDOEXM

here's a unchecked code snippet:

Sub ADSIMoveMailbox(recipname As String, DestinationServer As String,
MailBoxStore As String, StorageGroup As String)

Dim objUser As IADsUser

Dim objMailbox As CDOEXM.IMailboxStore

Dim strMove As String

Dim exchPath

On Error GoTo errorhandler

Set objUser = GetObject(recipname)

Set objMailbox = objUser

If objMailbox.HomeMDB <> "" Then

    exchPath = DestinationServer

    If exchPath <> "" Then

       strMove = "cn=" + MailBoxStore + ",cn=" + StorageGroup +
",cn=InformationStore," + exchPath

        MsgBox "Now Moving:" & objUser.Name

       objMailbox.MoveMailbox strMove <-- This does all the work

       objUser.SetInfo

       MsgBox "Move Mailbox operation has been completed for user " +
recipname

    Else

       MsgBox "FAIL :Server " + DestinationServer + " not found"

    End If

Else

     MsgBox "FAIL: no mailbox to move for " + recipname

End If

On Error Goto 0

GoTo EndofItAll

errorhandler:

    If Err <> 0 Then

       MsgBox "FAIL: Move Mailbox Error while moving user " + recipname + ".
Error Code is " + Str(Err)

       Exit Sub

    End If

EndofItAll: