From: "internet.com"
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Welcome to exchange Discussion Community!
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:22:08 -0500

Here are the headers after I transfer the message to a different mailbox:

Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:22:08 -0500
From: "internet.com"
To: "Jeffrey Kain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This example is quite benign. Other times, Exchange will remove information
from the Content-Type header, such as format=flowed, or
multipart/alternative with the boundary information.

I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction towards
solving this problem.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Kain
Orchard Software Corp.