Hi,

I'm currently working on a new calendar system for the place I work.  The
idea is to use a public calendar folder and be able to schedule Training
for classrooms into it.  The problem I face is in the Daily view.  I
notice after 6 entries of the same time (like 8:00 to 5:00) appointments
do not show up after this.  I can see them in Week view but it too doesn't
show them all (not enough space, I guess).  Is there a setting to show
more, or do I need to live with the fact that it can't see more than 6
appointments across.

Thanks,

William Adams