If you have more than 1 exchange org, unless the users are taking this
survey via e-mail, I think entering their e-mail address will be the most
accurate method for collecting data. Otherwise, I don't think there's any
way to be sure that the person filling out the survey on a particular
machine matches a particular server specified in an Outlook profile...
Especially in the case of people like bank tellers who tend to not have a
workstation assigned specifically to them... At least in my experience.