I have an Exchange server (5.5) that handles all the mailboxes for the
entire company.   As with any company, I am constantly adding or removing
mail boxes.  My question is, when I delete a mailbox, the incoming email for
that user goes to the Administrators mail box as "User not found"   Is there
a way I can just reject the email, and not put a message in the Admin mail
box.   The issue is many users get subscribed to all kinds of email lists,
and when a user leaves, I am overwhelmed with email that is intended for a
user that no longer has an email box on our system.  We are not a large
company, but I get 300-500 of these types of messages a day.

Please help if you can.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Raevsky
Dean & Deluca