Hi all,

I'm running trend scanmail/emanager and I can't figure out how to block
messages completely - i.e. if I set up a rule to block messages with the
subject 'test', when I send a message with the subject 'test' from hotmail I
still get a message in the recipient's inbox with subject 'test' and body
'The original message content contained a virus or was blocked due to
blocking rules and has been removed.'

This is not what I want! I want it to completely block the message so it
doesn't even arrive at the inbox - is this possible? Can't seem to see any
way of setting this up...

Cheers
Dan.