hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Turnbull,
Kerry
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 1:23 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Veritas Storage Replicator and Exchange 5.5

Hi,
        Does anybody know of any issues with using Veritas Storage
Replicator 2.1 with Exchange 5.5 SP4, NT4 SP6a ?  I am currently
investigating options for building a DR site....

Thanks,
Kerry

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent
service.  If we can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13
18 or visit our website www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The
confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or
destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have
received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take
any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post
immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the
original e-mail.