From: Christopher Hummert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 2:28 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook/Exchange Problems

How would you go about making it easier for the migration? Is there
something I'm missing here?

Right now my plan is.

1) Get new server
2) Set up new domain/exchange
3) Set up trust with old domain
4) Export/Import user accounts
5) Move mailboxes
6) Import PST from the clients to the new mailboxes on the server.

-Chris