Is the SMTP address below the one which appears on the mailbox objects in
the directory when you're connected to an Outlook client on the EXCHANGE2
server? And is that SMTP domain defined on the IMS as inbound?

> Yes the E2K can send/receive to each other and to Ex 5.5.
> They can also send
> messages out to the world.

In the first post you said they couldn't send or receive... But it's
actually just an ability to receive internet e-mail which routes through the
existing Exchange 5.5 IMS correct?

>  No error is logged in the Event
> Viewer for ADC .
> A sample copy of the NDR is below:
> >       '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' on 5/31/2002 11:35 AM
> >             The e-mail address could not be found.  Perhaps
> the recipient
> > moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a
> mistake in the
> > address.  Check the address and try again.The MTS-ID of the original
> > message is:c=us;a= ;p=domain;l=EXCHANGE20205311834LQXMZZ2G
> >             MSEXCH:IMS:domain:NZDOM:EXCHANGE2 0 (000C05A6) Unknown
> > Recipient
>
> The mail boxes which were moved to E2K can be see within the recepient
> container of Exchange 5.5 (original container in which they
> were created)

The recipient container for the site? That would be expected since they are
sill in the site.