From: Kevin Lundy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 12:58 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: IIS QUESTION

DUDE - I did read the whole thread.  What it appears you are trying to
accomplish is getting IIS to log everything to a mapped drive or UNC path -
if your web sites are so high traffic as you claim, you wouldn't want to
incur the network overhead of doing that.  So then YOU SAID, and I quote "I
am thinking of just writing them to the local disk and then copy them to the
logfile server every night with a batch file before the webtrends prog runs
to analyse the logs."  I just pointed out that you don't need to write a
batch file - which if you knew you didn't need to write a batch file, why
did you say you would write a batch file.

Yes, I have ideas.