We have teamed adapters on our cluster.

-----Original Message-----
From: Narkinsky, Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 9:50 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange Cluster Virtual services pending/offline

I'm not 100% sure but, I don't think teamed adapters are supported in a
cluster.

I'd have two unteamed adapters (+ an additional 1 for the heartbeat) going
to different switches.

Or just don't cluster I firmly believe that this will increase your
availability or at least your saneness.

Also make sure there is a DC as close as possible on the network.

Brian