Ouch.. what a mess..

Check through your event logs... the symptoms you are describing suggest an underlying
problem, e.g. DNS... the enviable situation you're in, I suspect, is a byproduct of
that (machine account/kerberos/security problems etc), together with some new ones you
may have introduced trying to fix the problem.

This little chestnut was interesting......

  Error NT-AUTORITÄT\DOMÄNENCONTROLLER DER ORGANISATION doesn't have
            Replicating Directory Changes
            Replication Syncronization
            Manage Replication Topology

Have you been changed any AD/OU security or turned off AD inheritance within your
domain tree ???? Click on Advanced in ADUC, go to the root of your domain and click on
the Security tab.. what do you see ?

Enterprise Domain Controllers (built-in group) should have Manage Replication
Topology, Replicating directory changes and Replication Synchronization Allow
permissions. Exchange Enterprise Servers (built-in) should have Manage Replication
Topology.

How are you applying group policy within your organisation ? If you're using some of
the Microsoft GPO Templates (e.g. SECUREDC.INF)and applying those on your Exchange
Server, you may experience *ahem* some loss of functionality, killing Exchange in the
process.

For problems with machine accounts, have a look at Technet Q260575.. this deals with
machine account 'Access Denied' errors. Also, if you've moved the machine accounts for
your DC's out of the built-in domain controllers OU and not re-linked in the default
domain controllers group policy back to the new OU, you'll get lots of SceCli messages
in the event log (although you're event id does not suggest this).

Leave SYSVOL alone... the SYSVOL\SYSVOL path/junction is normal... don't touch! Use
GPOTOOL on the Reskit and NTFRSUTL to troubleshoot general GPO/SYSVOL/FRS issues.

In short, don't go making big changes to things which are unlikely to be the cause of
the problem. Make sure DNS is working..  and check out that security problem mentioned
earlier.

Seeing as it's rather hard to see what chain of events have occurred to get you into
this situation, if you're still in the mire, get out your wallet and give Micrsoft PSS
a call.

Regards
Mylo